AGM Call for Nominations for Committee Members

These are the front page News Items. Only Club members can add news items to this forum.

Re: AGM Call for Nominations for Committee Members

Postby 56G80S » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Dear All

For the avoidance of doubt, I withdrew my nomination for the President's role as my intention was to ensure the Club will have a functioning Committee in response to Janet's initial plea. While I believe I could deliver the President role very effectively, as an alternative nominee has come forward I have taken the opportunity to withdraw.

Cheers

Johnny B

Postby SPRIDDLER » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:13 pm

56G80S wrote:Dear All
For the avoidance of doubt, I withdrew my nomination for the President's role as my intention was to ensure the Club will have a functioning Committee in response to Janet's initial plea. While I believe I could deliver the President role very effectively, as an alternative nominee has come forward I have taken the opportunity to withdraw.

Well done for putting up John. (But they'll still know where you live ;) )
I poke badgers with spoons.

Committee

Postby Janet » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:25 am

The deadline for nominations has passed with no additional candidates. The list should be appearing in the July Jampot to notify all members in accordance with the club rules.

Having finished that part of the procedure leading up to the AGM, I'm off out to the woman cave for a break from club administration to visit my poor, neglected motorcycle which I haven't taken out since returning from the Belgian weekend last October.

Committee

Postby Rob Harknett » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Well the forecast is for a hot summer lasting until the end of August Janet, so enjoy catching up with some lost miles on your bike. Don't miss out while you are still able to do so. Only way I may get on a bike is to convert one into a computer desk. Not sure if that will go down very well, so I'd better not do so.
Thank you for all you have done for the club, at the expense of yourself enjoying all the pleasures it has given others.

Previous

Return to News Items